Ok, so I haven't written in awhile...but I've been very busy and unsure of what to write. I've made some major changes in my life recently, one of those changes being going back to school and forgoing the teaching profession. This makes my classroom blog basically null and void. Oops.
However, I've recently decided to revamp the whole thing. I'm going to make this blog about music (my true love in life), since that's what I'm going back to school for. I still do sub every once in awhile and I have a job in retail, so I'm sure there will be a few stories about that. I hope to change my picture as well as the background around here too, so look for those in the near future...that is, if there's anyone even reading this. In any case, I'll try to write more often and make my posts at least a little bit interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment